Welcome to The Detoxpri Audio Experience !
On a mission to Establish Healthy Relationship with Food, Priyanshi’s Detoxpri Podcast will equip with all the power of holistic nutrition, and she tries to help people like you to achieve their health goals through the right nutrition, smiles and providing enjoyable eating ways.
Thank you for being the part of Detoxpri community.
- While as of now, there is neither any vaccine available nor proven home remedy to protect you from the COVID-19, there are some vitamins and foods which you can inculcate in your diet to have a strong immune system and in turn, […]
- Are you always feeling hungry but wanting to resist the need for snacking??? 😞 We usually eat our snack out of their respective containers, grazing like a lazy cow on a warm summer afternoon. If it takes your stomach about 20 minutes […]
- Loaded with superfoods known for their brain-boosting, stress-reducing properties, this morning tonic helps to start your day with fire, focus and maximum success-potential begins with upgrading your breakfast beverage. Here at Detoxpri we’re all about biohacking for success. We love finding simple […]
- Burn fat, gain energy, and enhance health by changing WHEN you eat, not WHAT you eat! Explore the intermittent fasting (IF) best foods for weight loss and optimum health. Eating during intermittent fasting (IF) can be confusing. This is because IF is […]
- Love monsoons? Hate them? Whichever way your monsoon vibes go, the one thing you can do is to have safe monsoon …Monsoon is the time for germs and bacteria to thrive in unhygienic conditions. During the rains, there is a high amount […]
- Food is complicated, but let’s start with the many aspects of a balanced diet on which everyone agrees – even the vegans and paleo! I firmly believe that properly-sourced animal products are essential to both the health of the human race and […]
- If you’re prone to pimples, you’ve likely heard plenty of stories about what causes zits. But what’s really true—and what’s completely false?😳 Most people don’t consider acne an interesting topic to talk or read about. But about 85 per cent of people […]
- Women may think that can’t do much to bring down the complexities during PMS. But that isn’t true.… There are some foods that can come out to their rescue, putting themselves in the category of superfoods for Premenstrual syndrome. It’s widely believed […]